Tuesday 9 May 2017

Stork new baby delivery art

My latest stork baby art collection was originally created for my cute now not so new baby nephew.


Painted with pan watercolors this cute design was based around my brothers previous jobs as a postman and his current job dealing with parcels and deliveries and the fact that I now live thousands of miles away it seems most fitting. So I drew a cute flying stork with a baby bundle. The stork has a postman's style hat which on the original version that I sent to my new nephew had the logo of the large firm my brother is now store manager for as a personalised touch. 

I also created a simple wash sky background which I have added together to create baby shower invitations and baby shower party wares, maternity t-shirts and more available through www.mylittleeden.com on zazzle
and my redbubble store.




No comments:

Post a Comment